“Of all the courses, training and development that I’ve done in the last 30 years, this programme was the most relevant and interesting. But most importantly it had an immediate impact on my productivity, my motivation, my creativity and my confidence”, feedback from a programme participant.
High Performance Development Programme
Facilitator: Mark Donovan
Dates: December 8th with follow up dates in January, February, March and April 2022
Duration: All day / 5 Dates
Venue: a convenient hotel located to intersect with the main road networks (TBC)
Lunch and tea/coffee will be provided.
Cost to Immersive Technologies Skillnet Members: €1,050 (Normally €1,500 per participant)
How To Become an IMTSkillnet Member: Participate in a Workshop, Course or Event!
In today’s fast changing business world, simply working harder will not be enough. Relying solely on your functional skills and expertise will no longer be enough. Even accumulating more years of experience will not be enough.
Mark Donovan provides a programme which will be high-energy, candid, practical and inspirational in four key areas:
- Personal Best: how to magnify your strengths and reach new levels of confidence
- Interpersonal Best: how to deal more effectively with conflict and sharpen your influence
- Professional Best: how to polish your image and increase your appeal to customers, staff and other key stakeholders
- Big Stretch: how to change through personal accountability, discipline, and resolve
What will make you an effective and memorable leader?
- Recognizing our strengths and areas for development
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Being liked verses being respected
- Developing your personal brand
- Effective performance evaluation and feedback
- Communication skills that will influence and get results
- Holding up the mirror – knowing who I am and how others perceive me
- Presentation influencing skills
- Delegation – moving from a rower to a steerer!
- Avoiding the ‘ostrich effect’- dealing with under-performing and difficult staff
- Managing upwards
- Put your own oxygen mask on first – techniques for dealing with pressure and stress
- Listen to the whispers and you won’t have to listen to the screams’ – effective ones to ones
- Transform you from being a ‘competent’ employee / manager / business owner to a sought after, difficult to replace talent
- Give you the tools to do your job more effectively and accomplish more with less stress
- Discover hidden opportunities to grow, get promoted and achieve more in life
- Help you prosper in fast changing times
- Improve the value-added contribution of your team or department
- Maximise your productivity on a daily basis
- Develop an attitude of ‘healthy selfishness’
- Build a powerful personal Brand
- Build Resolve- this is more than accountability and discipline. It is that set of learnable skills and behaviours which provide for growth, sustained improvement, and acceleration
- Return to work with a dynamic, exciting and new performance skills tool box
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
▪ Define key concepts and terminologies such as disparate impact, religious accommodation, psychological safety, etc.
▪ Recognise how employees’ religious and work identities interact.
▪ Reflect on company policy and practices regarding religious discrimination and religious accommodations.
▪ Acknowledge important religious events i n the workplace.
▪ Unlock actionable religious inclusion strategies and go beyond compliance to actively championing real change in the workplace.
If you are ready to transform yourself and take your career to a new level, ready to lead and contribute in a whole new way, this is the programme for you.
Employee / Manager / Business owner
Mark Donovan has over twenty years experience working with business leaders and management teams to improve organisational bottom line results. His key areas of expertise include:
– Strategy Development & Implementation
– Executive Team Development
– Personal Brand Development
– Organisation Culture
– Employee Engagement
– Leadership Development
– Key note speaking
IMPORTANT: Places are open to Irish based Enterprise, SMEs and sole traders only. Companies and sole traders outside the ROI do not qualify for the Immersive Technologies Skillnet subsidised workshop.
There is a 7 day cancellation policy in place. Fees cannot be refunded if places are cancelled inside of the 7 day period prior to the commencement date (but can be transferred to another participant up to 24hrs in advance of commencement date).
Registration & Payment Deadline: Nov 30th 2021
NOTE: If you would like to pay for more than 1 participant to attend, please ask them to register and select the ‘invoice’ option. You can then contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details for invoice.
For further information, please email email@example.com
For technical issue with applying on the website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 08.12 High Performance Development Programme
8th December 2021 - 30th April 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm